I’m still adding to this list of longer articles. Here are the ones I have so far.
- How to fail to notice your autism when you’re actually autistic: my attempt at a humorous exploration of why I didn’t notice for 50 years!
- An (autistic) Burnout: a quick (as quick as I could make it!) look at what happened to me before I considered that I might be autistic.
- You don’t seem autistic to me!: A bit of a ramble through the reasons why autism is often misunderstood.
- Masking is Exhausting: A quick look at masking, what it is, and why it wears us out so quickly and so completely.
- The tweet that did very well: Touched by left-handedness. A spoof highlighting how ridiculous it sounds when some people talk about autism like a disease that needs to be eradicated.
- Some thoughts on “You’re just using it as an excuse“